Blogger Seldomly Blogging

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Exhausted

My week started of bad, not complaining but sighting.. whatever lah because everything/everyone just seems so annoying to me.By the way,I'm pissed off!!

It's all begin on sunday afternoon where starbucks's barista unintentionally wrongly spelled my name although i spell my name out for her - yeah,yeah not a big deal but please "F+A+R+H+A  doesn't make any " sound tho pffft

monday - i dont know why but everything is just soo umphhh annoying

tuesday - ANNOYED me the most people in my fb lists are soooooooooooooooo ouchhhh!!i don't want to say it!!

wednesday - met people and tend to easily get annoyed

there you go, my annoying week so if you think you sweet enough to brighten my day tomorrow - please do because i just cant deal with this annoyed feeling anymore ughhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment